Serving the home medical needs of people like you.
We know that simply providing the best home medical equipment and home oxygen equipment is not enough. That is why we strive to provide the best customer service available. If its help selecting the correct wheelchair, CPAP or BiPAP machine, or teaching caregivers the correct way to use pieces of new home medical equipment and home oxygen equipment, you can count on us.
We work closely with local care centers, assisted living facilities, Hospice organizations and hospitals to ensure all of our customers get the products they need in a timely and professional manner.
From your initial phone call or first visit, to follow-up care and repeat service, we work hard to earn and keep your business.
Some of our many services include:
- 24 hour emergency service
- Pick-up and delivery within 50 miles of each location
- Evaluation of the client's environment for wheelchair accessibility and bathroom safety
- Cleaning and labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Loaner products available while client's product is in for service
- Instruction for use and care of products provided
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Reworking of denied claims
- Much, much more!
Questions? You may contact us.